Pizza Fit'n Free

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 16




I had some interesting meals today. I cooked up the frozen pancakes, microwaved them and put fresh sliced bananas on top. Pretty good. I would like to try the packaged pancake mix next time and put bananas inside the mix. I served the pancakes with half of a grapefruit. An hour later, I had 1 egg scrambled with pace salsa. It was tasty!

After breakfast, I weighed myself and lost 2 pounds!! I was happy to lose some more pounds. I lost a total of 4 pounds in two weeks. Not as much as other people have lost, but at least it's something!

For lunch, I had the mexican tortilla soup. I dumped everything in a sauce pan and added green beans, green bell pepper in the mix. I put a tablespoon of ff sour cream and sprinkled some ff cheese on top. It was really good! By far, one of my favorite lunches!

For dinner, I had the meat lasagne. I thought it was just okay and had a weird taste afterwards. I won't be ordering that one again.

2 comments:

  1. That doesnt look to good i wouldnt try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What doesn't look too good? I uploaded 3 pics.

    ReplyDelete