Pizza Fit'n Free

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 26 - Breakfast


I once saw a blog about making fruity crepes using the nutrisystem package pancake mix. I wanted to try them so bad! It looked so good. For some reason, I could not flip the crepe. It was just too mushy. I made rasberry pancakes instead and they were aweseome! This is what I did:

1. I made pancakes like normal.
2. I added 1 cup of rasberries, a little water, and 1 tsp of splenda into a sauce pan. Cooked on medium heat until it looked saucy.
3. Put the rasberry and sauce on the pancake with a drop of ff cool whip.

Here is the blog about how to make fruity crepes. Maybe you will have better luck than I did:

http://stomach-rumblings.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Karen, you need to use a bigger pan- they have to be really, really thin. Don't forget to add the extra water to the batter as well. They take a super long time to cook but they're worth it!

    Your raspberry pancakes look great though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susie, thank you for the tips. I will try that next time!

    ReplyDelete