Pizza Fit'n Free

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 20


I tried some new nutrisystem food today and I wanted to tell you guys about them.

For lunch, I tried the minestrone soup. Before I made this, I went on the boards and searched for this soup. I found a few suggestions on how to make it better. I added boiling water to the cup, stirred it, and put a lid on top of it for 20 minutes. Then, I steamed up some brocoli and green bell pepper. After 20 minutes, I stirred it again, dumped it in a sauce pan. I added the brocoli and green bell pepper, 3 spoons of can tomatoes with garlic and basil, and garlic powder. I sprinkled some parmesan cheese on top. It was pretty good! It wasn't as good at the mexican tortilla soup, but very good!

For dinner, I had the frozen chicken dinners with green beans. That was very tasty and very good!

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up Karen! I didn't realize how tasty these meals are

    ReplyDelete