Pizza Fit'n Free

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 17




For breakfast, I had the frozen omelette with ham & cheese. It was actually pretty good. Better than the veggie omelette. Maybe I have to get used to the frozen omelettes.

For lunch, I had the pasta parmesan with brocoli. I searched for this food on the boards of the nutrisystem and followed the suggestions they gave. This is what several people on the boards said to do to make it taste better:

1. Add boiling water to the fill line of the cup. Stir well.
2. Cover the cup. Wait 20 minutes.
3. Stir again and wait another few minutes.

I also made some brocoli and mix it together in a saucepan. It was tasty and I would make again!

For dinner, I decided to try the hamburger again. A few people on the boards said to mix some worchestire sauce in the hot water of the hamburger. I did that, but the burger felt a little salty. Maybe I put too much in? Someone on the boards recommended grilling the buns with pam. I did that and it was awesome! The burger itself still needs work I think. I also made some carrot fries and they were so good. All I did was slice some carrots and put in a bowl with some salt, pepper, pam, and rosemary spice. I mixed everything together and put it on a baking sheet for 20 minutes at 425 degrees. Awesome! I'm going to make more next time! I also added a salad to my dinner. It was a good dinner.

2 comments:

  1. That looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the carrot fries kind of almost look like real fries too!

    ReplyDelete