Pizza Fit'n Free

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 19



For breakfast, I had more oatmeal and 1/2 of a grapfruit. An hour later, I had 1 scrambled egg with salsa. For lunch, I had the roasted vegetable pizza. That was pretty good and I loved the crust! For dinner, I had the rotini with meatballs. I heated it up in the microwave, then dumped it into a pan with sauteed green bell peppers, spices, and chopped tomatoes. I added ff parmesan cheese on top. It was alright. I think I will add more spices next time. I had a nice salad with ff thousand island dressing. I'm really liking this ff thousand island dressing. I can't even tell it's ff! It's that good. I buy the Kraft brand, because that's what everybody on the nutrisystem boards said to get and it's awesome!

For dessert, I had a luna white chocolate macadamia bar. There were a lot of posts about this bar and good for dessert. It was pretty good. It has a lot of protein in it. But, I think I like the kashi bars better. I'm running out of desserts, because I don't like all the ice-cream, so it was a good choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment