Pizza Fit'n Free

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Nutrisystem Day 1 - Dinner



I thought it would be fun to talk about my progress on the nutrisystem and the food. I decided to start tonight. I was going to start on a Monday, but I received all my food today.

So tonight, I had a frozen turkey pepperoni pizza. I cooked up some vegetables (onions, zucchini, orange, yellow, and green bell peppers) and put sliced tomatoes on the pizza. It was actually really good, but small. I heard that the frozen meals were really good! I also cooked up some green beans on the side.

For snack tonight, I had the cheese puffs. Not so good. I love cheese puffs and they weren't very tasty.

2 comments:

  1. You need 2 cups of vegetables for your dinner. Or, you can have 1 cup of vegetables and a salad.

    ReplyDelete