Pizza Fit'n Free

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 9-13





I had a busy week and was unable to take pictures of all my food this week, but I did take a few pictures.

1. Nutricinnamon Squares Cereal. Very good! Most people on the nutrisystem boards liked this cereal and they were right! It is super good and tastes fresh. I added blueberries and it was yummy!

2. Flatbread Pizza. I once saw a pic on the boards on this pizza with roasted vegetables on top and it looked so good, it was giving me ideas! I added sauteed onion, bell peppers, squash, olives, artichokes, and sliced tomatoes. I also added laughing cow cheese on the crust before the sauce. Oh my gosh! This was sooo good! This is now my favorite dinner!!!

3. I couldn't wait to try the hamburger, because they were raving about these on the boards. But, it was just okay for me. Nothing special. Somebody on the boards talked about adding worchestire sauce in the water. I may try that next time. It might take me awhile to get used to the taste also. I will try them again, because I have 3 left!

Other foods I have tried this week: chicken fajita melt (yummy!), steak melt (very good!), beef stew - dinner (good flavor), vegetable beef stew (very good).

I weighed myself last Monday and I lost 2 pounds! It's been a week and I thought I would lose more pounds, but I am happy with 2 pounds! I don't think I'm drinking enough water, so I will try to increase my water this week!

2 comments:

  1. Your Flatbread Pizza looks really good. I'll have to try it with the tomato slices over my sauteed veggies. Thank you for sharing your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really good! I just had the margherita pizza that comes frozen with the meals and added the same ingredients. It was alright, but the flatbread pizza tastes much better and oh my gosh, it was soooo good!!

    ReplyDelete